The Australian Electoral Commission is about to conduct elections for the additional Branch Conference Delegates for Annual Conference 2015–2016. These delegates will be in addition to the branch Councillors recently elected for a two year period.
The timetable the AEC has provided to the Federation is as follows:
- Monday 13 April 2015 — close of roll of voters
- Monday 20 April 2015 — nominations open
- Wednesday 6 May 2015 — nominations close at 12 noon
- Wednesday 13 May 2015 — cut-off for lodgement of election material by candidates
- Wednesday 27 May 2015 — postal ballots open
- Wednesday 17 June 2015 — postal ballot closes at 10am.
The AEC’s election notice of additional AEU New South Wales Teachers Federation Branch Conference Delegates can be downloaded from www.nswtf.org.au.
Additional Branch Conference Delegate nomination forms and information are to be located on our website www.nswtf.org.au.
Please note nominations opened on Monday 20 April.